University of Dyala
College of Engineering
College of Science
college of Education for Pure science
college of Education For humanitarian science
College of Physical Education
college of law
college of Veterinary Medicine
College of Agriclture
College of Economics
College Of Islamic Sciences
College Of Fine Arts
College of Education for grils
Basic Education College establishment
Vision and Mission College Of Basic Education
C.V of the Dean
C.V of The Associate Dean For Scientific Affairs
C.V of The Associate Dean For Student Affairs
C.V Of The Associate Dean For Administrative Affairs
Membrs and the head of College Council
Power of the College Council
Department of Computer
Dep. of Science
Dep. of Mathematics
Dep. of Arabic
Dep. of Enghlish
Dep. of History
Dep. of Geography
Dep. of Psychological Counseling
Dep. of Physical Education
Vice President of the University for Administrative Affairs, attended a comprehensive oral exam for the PhD students
Lecturer at College Of Basic Education get PhD in immunology
The Scientific Promotion Committee at College holding its periodic meeting
Master Thesis at The college of Basic Education, University of Diyala discusse the tests of Yacoub ibn Ahmad Haji Awad (845 AH), grammar in his book ( Sharh Al-Kafiyah) of Ibn Al-Hajib
Master thesis at College of Basic Education discussed The Effect of Memory Strategies in the Achievement of primary School Students in Arabic Grammar .
The College of Basic Education Achieves the first place in the annual assessment of student activities in the College in aspects of (sports, artistic, scouting) for the academic year 2016-2017 at the
Master thesis in College of Basic Education discuss ( The Effect of Exercises by Means of By means of mutual assistance manner in the Level of technical Performance For jogging movements with and wit
PhD thesis in College of basic education discusses the impact of a proposed training curriculum according to the mixed system in the development of some physiological indicators and the performance of
MA Thesis in College of Basic Education discusses the analysis of the Arabic grammar book for the 12th grade scientific class in the sight of technical learning
Associate Scientific Affairs
Biography of Mr. Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs
Associate Student Affairs
Research and Development Division
Media and relations division
Studies ,planning and followup division
The department seeks to promote math fields knowledge in all kinds, pure or practical, in order to qualify the graduates to serve the community and to encourage them to develop their skills.
Preparing university-graduate primary school teachers who are qualified in their specialty and equipped with the principles of knowledge , scientific and logical thinking, the research skills in math science and the required skills for communication with community in the work field in the future.
The department seeks to achieve the following objectives:
1. Preparing university-graduate primary school teachers who are qualified and have the required teaching skills for teaching math subject.
2. Enhancing the scientific trends in the students in a way that enable them to develop their own skills in high studies.
3. Enabling the students to acquire the required skills to deal with any practical problem and to try to solve it scientifically.
4. Enabling the students to know how to create and develop the educational aids in order to use them in teaching math.
5. Developing and updating the curricula in the field of math.
6. Cooperating with other departments in the college for maintaining the computers continuously and periodically.
7. Participating in the scientific conferences and symposiums for being acquainted with the recent developments in the field of methods of teaching and scientific research.
Copyright © 2015 College of Basic Education-Diyala University