University of Dyala
College of Engineering
College of Science
college of Education for Pure science
college of Education For humanitarian science
College of Physical Education
college of law
college of Veterinary Medicine
College of Agriclture
College of Economics
College Of Islamic Sciences
College Of Fine Arts
College of Education for grils
Basic Education College establishment
Vision and Mission College Of Basic Education
C.V of the Dean
C.V of The Associate Dean For Scientific Affairs
C.V of The Associate Dean For Student Affairs
C.V Of The Associate Dean For Administrative Affairs
Membrs and the head of College Council
Power of the College Council
Department of Computer
Dep. of Science
Dep. of Mathematics
Dep. of Arabic
Dep. of Enghlish
Dep. of History
Dep. of Geography
Dep. of Psychological Counseling
Dep. of Physical Education
Instructor participates in a training workshop for the British Council in Lebanon
A study in the Faculty of Basic Education recommends the adoption of teaching according to the Round robin strategy in social subjects for the fifth grade of primary school.
The College of Basic Education conducted a study on the impact of the strategy of gradual activities in the collection and development of structural thinking
Lecturer at dept. Of English language at our college attended in the Global Quality Assurance Program in the Arab Republic of Egypt
Tests are being conducted for direct admission for the academic year 2018-2019 at Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
College of basic education organized blood donation campaign to support security forces and patients in hospitals
lecturer at college of basic education peer review for two scientific research for international journal
Election of the Dean, of the College of Basic Education as head of the first branch of the iraqi academics syndicates in Diyala
College of Basic Education participates in the Victory and Peace Day Festival held by the University of Diyala
Vice President of the University for Administrative Affairs, attended a comprehensive oral exam for the PhD students
Associate Scientific Affairs
Biography of Mr. Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs
Associate Student Affairs
Research and Development Division
Media and relations division
Studies ,planning and followup division
The department seeks to promote math fields knowledge in all kinds, pure or practical, in order to qualify the graduates to serve the community and to encourage them to develop their skills.
Preparing university-graduate primary school teachers who are qualified in their specialty and equipped with the principles of knowledge , scientific and logical thinking, the research skills in math science and the required skills for communication with community in the work field in the future.
The department seeks to achieve the following objectives:
1. Preparing university-graduate primary school teachers who are qualified and have the required teaching skills for teaching math subject.
2. Enhancing the scientific trends in the students in a way that enable them to develop their own skills in high studies.
3. Enabling the students to acquire the required skills to deal with any practical problem and to try to solve it scientifically.
4. Enabling the students to know how to create and develop the educational aids in order to use them in teaching math.
5. Developing and updating the curricula in the field of math.
6. Cooperating with other departments in the college for maintaining the computers continuously and periodically.
7. Participating in the scientific conferences and symposiums for being acquainted with the recent developments in the field of methods of teaching and scientific research.
Copyright © 2015 College of Basic Education-Diyala University